WE ARE READY TO GET ON THE RIVER!
We are excited to be open again and acknowledge that this is a strange time for all of us, but through cooperation and understanding we can move forward, have fun,and maintain good public health. We are not healthcare professionals and do not pretend to know all of the answers to this situation but we do care about health and well being of our team and our guests and we are ready to do everything in our power to keep you safe. That was true before the pandemic and it remains true now.
In preparation for your group we are:
- Reducing capacities on our busses and rafts.
- Increasing our cleaning and disinfecting schedule with a focus on high touch areas
- No contact procedures for equipment fitting
- Daily health checks for our team for temperature and other symptoms
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting on returned equipment
What can you do to help keep the trip safe? Groups should make preparations to have:
- Hand sanitizer
- All waivers complete prior to arrival
- A card on file with us to make any purchases while here. We still accept all forms of transactions here but this will limit touching.
- Be aware and monitor your personal health and self isolate if you have symptoms
- Observe the personal space of others when possible
- We encourage guests to wear a cloth face covering when in buildings
- Wearing any face coverings on the river is not allowed
Ready to make your reservation? Call 866-333-RAFT to speak with one of our representatives, or book your rafting trip online below.